Nashi Argan welcomes you!
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
In relation to the personal data collected for the use of the services available on this website and at the sales points bearing the “Nashi Argan” sign, the Data Controllers are:
- Landoll S.R.L., with registered office in Viale Bianca Maria, 41- 20122 Milan;
- Nashi Argan S.R.L., with registered office in Viale Bianca Maria, 41- 20122 Milan;
The two companies act as Joint Data Controllers in that they jointly define the purposes and methods for using the collected personal data. You may contact both Joint Controllers by writing to email@example.com.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Below you will find a list of all the purposes for which we collect your personal data:
Purposes: to enable web browsing; to perform aggregate statistical analysis aimed at measuring the proper functioning of this website and, in case of computer crimes, to ascertain any liability.
- Processed data: IP addresses, domain names, URIs. These data are acquired by the computer systems responsible for the operation of this website.
- Legal basis: Provision of services aimed at enabling users to browse this website; Legitimate interest consisting in ensuring the proper functioning of the computer systems and ascertaining possible offences (possibly also on the basis of the existence of a legal obligation).
- Retention period: 30 days from the date of collection, unless legal provisions or measures of public authorities impose a different retention period in relation to investigations related to possible computer crimes.
- Purpose: We provide you with an assistance service (via email) for any request relating to the purchase of our products or the use of our services.
- Processed data: data necessary to answer requests you send to our Customer Care department
- Legal basis: -execution of the contract of sale of products or pre-contractual measures taken following your request; -legitimate interest in Landoll and Nashi Argan for administrative and management purposes
- Retention period: time strictly necessary to fulfil your requests.
“Nashi Lovers Club” loyalty programme
- Purpose: management of participation in the “NashiLovers Club” loyalty programme. The Data will be used to provide the discounts and benefits granted to members of the programme and, more generally, for all related contractual and administrative formalities.
- Processed data: personal and contact data (first name, last name, postal address, email address, telephone number) requested by sales assistants; data relating to purchases made and points, coupons and discounts awarded.
- Legal basis: – execution of the contract for subscription to the loyalty programme (Regulations for the NashiLovers Club loyalty programme); – Legitimate interest in Landoll and Nashi Argan for administrative and management purposes.
- Retention period: time necessary to manage your participation in the loyalty programme. In any case, information relating to your purchases and interactions with us will be kept for no longer than 12 months from the date of collection.
- Entities to whom the data are communicated: in addition to the entities indicated in the paragraph “To whom do we communicate your data?”, for this specific purpose we need to communicate your data to the employees of companies that, on the basis of a commercial affiliation contract, manage “Nashi Argan” shops.
Sending of commercial communications (“Direct Marketing”)
- Purpose: sending of commercial communications by traditional paper mail, email, TXT, landline and mobile phone, carrying out of market surveys and activities to determine your degree of satisfaction regarding products related to Nashi Argan
- Processed data: contact data (e.g. first name, last name, email address, telephone number).
- Legal basis: your consent, which you may revoke at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention period: until your consent is revoked.
- Purpose: profiling allows us to send you personalised commercial communications based on your profile and your purchasing and browsing habits, as well as to develop products and services that are consistent with our customers’ preferences.
- Processed data: data relating to your purchases, your country of origin, your gender and age, your interaction with us through our websites, through the Apps – which may be developed by us or by third parties – and through our social channels (e.g. Facebook). We may also examine data relating to your participation (if any) in the “Nashi Lovers Club” loyalty programme and your use of the services we provide. Finally, we may enhance your profile with any statistical information lawfully acquired by us from other sources: for example, in relation to your area of residence (such as demographic information, geo-referencing data, etc.) or the electronic tools you use to interact with us.
Legal basis: your consent, which you may revoke at any time by writing to email@example.com.
- Retention period: data relating to your interactions with us will be retained for 12 months from the date of collection; information relating to your purchases will be retained for 3 years from the date of each purchase.
- Purpose: creation of statistical reports and behavioural models in order to examine – in aggregate form – the economic effectiveness of the commercial initiatives of (e.g. launch of a new product) Nashi Argan and Landoll and to direct future commercial and promotional initiatives.
- Processed data: information related to your purchases, country of origin, age, gender, information obtained by examining your interaction with us, through emails, our websites and through the Apps that may be developed by us or by third parties (for more information, please see the relevant privacy policies).
- Legal basis: Nashi Argan and Landoll’s legitimate interest in analysing – in pseudonymised form (i.e. without information directly attributable to individual customers) – customer data in order to obtain strategic information relating to customers’ purchasing behaviour, the ways in which customers interact with the companies through the various communication channels and the effectiveness of commercial and promotional initiatives, in order to be able to compete with the main players in the sector.
- Retention period: data relating to your purchases will be kept – in pseudonymised form – for a period of five years. Other personal data will be kept – in pseudonymised form – for a period of two years.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
To achieve the above-mentioned purposes, we need to communicate your data to these categories of entities
- staff of Landoll S.R.L. and Nashi Argan S.R.L., in charge of the management of our website and the services available online and at the points of sale;
- suppliers of Landoll S.R.L. and Nashi Argan S.R.L. (e.g. suppliers of IT services and platforms, consultants): these entities use your data as “data processors”, appointed by Landoll S.R.L. and Nashi Argan S.R.L., through the signing of a specific contract;
- banks, shipping and haulage companies, insurance companies: these entities act as autonomous data controllers and their involvement is necessary to carry out required operations connected to the use of our services (e.g. making payments; delivering the purchased goods).
On our website, you may also find social buttons/widgets, i.e. those special “buttons” depicting the icons of social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin) and interactive social walls (presenting content from social networks). These “buttons” allow users who are browsing our website to interact with a click directly with the social network, which acquires data about your visit.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU?
The collected personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. In this case, the transfer will take place in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (in particular, the data will only be transferred subject to the signing of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission with Decision no. 2021/914/EU or to countries able to guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data and therefore recipients of an Adequacy Decision adopted by the EU Commission).
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE AS A DATA SUBJECT?
You can exercise your rights under the GDPR regarding your personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event no later than thirty days from receipt of your communication. In certain cases, we will ask you for a copy of an identification document if, in connection with your request, it is necessary to verify your identity. In particular, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, i.e. the right to know whether any personal data concerning you are being processed and, if confirmed, to obtain a copy of such data and to be informed about: the origin of the data, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients of the data, the purposes of the processing, the existence of automated decision making (including profiling), the data retention period, your rights under the GDPR;
- Right to obtain rectification or completion of your data;
- Right to obtain the erasure of personal data if such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or if we are no longer authorised to process them;
- Right to obtain the restriction of the processing of personal data in the following cases: i) you have contested the accuracy of your personal data. You can request a restriction of the processing for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of the data; ii) we are no longer authorised to process the data, and instead of erasing them, you can ask us to restrict their use; iii) if the personal data in our possession, although no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, are necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- Right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to request that such data be transmitted to another data controller;
- Right to withdraw consent, for the processing based on such consent;
- Right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
LAST UPDATE: FEBRUARY 2023